|Learning Points||Learn how to appreciate Sake and gain insightful knowledge about Sake – food pairing by learning how to make Ponzu Cured Salmon, Watercress Salad, Drunken Wings and Onigiri with Ponzu Katsuoboshi from scratch.|
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore, Takashimaya #03-12/12A|
|Dates||2 March 2019 to 3 March 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
|Time||2pm to 4.30pm|
|Price||Members - $80
Non-members - $95
|Maximum Capacity||15 pax per session|
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to members and non-members aged 18 years old and above.
- Sake and Salmon Sashimi will be served during the event. ABC Cooking Studio will not be responsible for any allergy or sickness related to these.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.
Selected time slot :